Long boutique dresses are trendy and versatile. You can change the look of your beautiful Pineda Covalin dresses instantly with just a few small, yet innovative adjustments. Here are some tips on how to maximize the versatility of your boutique dresses:
INNOVATIVE WAYS TO STYLE YOUR BOUTIQUE DRESSES:
- Change the length and style of your Pineda Covalin dresses. Transform your maxi boutique dress into a stylish mid-length piece by rolling up the length and gathering it in the middle with a belt. Wear a light ruffle-style blouse over it for a completely new look. Don a pair of your favorite ankle-length leather boots the same color as your belt, for a full ensemble. Remember to use a blouse that has similar colors to your underlying dress.
- Create the ‘hi-lo’ look with your long boutique dresses. Convert your maxi dress by rolling the hemline near the front of your dress. Ruche it and attach two pretty brooches to the gathered fabric above your knees. The back length of the dress remains the same, and creates the ‘hi-lo’ maxi dress look. Couple this look with a tailored jacket in a chic color that complements your dress. Add some bangles, and a pair of ankle-length boots, and you’re good to go.
- Transform you full-length boutique dresses into ruffle hemmed haute couture. This nifty and simple adjustment will change your dress into a short sassy evening gown instantly. Fold your dress up a notch or two and cinch it with an ornate clip. Add a pair of your favorite earrings, your clutch bag, and some red lipstick for a dramatic evening look.
- Create a belt and fold look. This technique creates a separate skirt and top impression. It’s ideal if you want to look as though you're not wearing the same dress. Secure an elegant belt around your hips, and pull the material above it over the belt. This creates a blouse effect, great for office wear. Throw on a pair of stiletto heels and a jacket for added formality.
- Opt for the casual look. This is great if you’ve tried the variations where you’ve changed your dress into a glamorous evening gown, or a belted formal piece for the office. Drape a smart-casual T-shirt, preferably with an eye-catching design over your maxi dress. Don a pair of hoop earrings with a pinned-up hairdo, and fashionable sneakers to complete this look. Your sneakers, T-shirt, and earrings should be the same color.
And to add more fashion style to your outfit, visit our online fashion boutique.